10 December 2010

Launching in 3..2..1...

Ahoy! So my filling came out and now my tooth hurts and the prints got messed up and I forgot to take money out and it's all a bit of a mess over here. So without great further ado I fancy telling you about the name for my label and the little logo I designed.




I hope you like it. It is all designed by me, and I'm proud of my silly self. And I made a website too, but then I broke it. As aforementioned it is all a hot bothered mess.


I am looking forward to share more with you in the next few days. Really it's all about playful things, made mainly out of recycled materials, and also organic fairtrade cotton and merino wool from Noo Zooland. And it will in the future be about getting kids involved in the making-of-clothing process. Oh yes. But for now I need an ice pack on my cheek.

Thank you for your lovely comments on my wedding photos. You are kind as.

2 comments:

shine little light* said...

That's awesome! You rock...
annnnd tooth pain is the worst thing in the entire world ever. Yuck and sucks for you. *s*

Squiggly Rainbow said...

Love it, it;s all about having fun really! My daughter named my blog and business! It's lovely to meet you and I love your blog!