01 March 2011



It's been quite quiet around these parts because I have been poorly for the last three months.
Baby number 1 is on the way! Needless to say we are super thrilled.

The last months have been quite hellish - I've had to battle hyperemesis which is basically when you are sick as a dog all day long. It's been a real struggle. It's hard to convey just how debilitating full-on all day long nausea can be. I have barely left the house. It's been very boring.

I am taking my hat off to all my fellow ladies who've been through this successfully! Congrats for making it!

I have had lovely help from lovely people. So I am not going to complain too much. I am looking forward to being all glowy and radiant and showing my bump off to the world. Until then sadly me and my bump have to stay indoors and retch a bit more!

8 comments:

Cathie said...

yay!! congrats.
what a cute little bump.
i hope your pregnancy is a smooth one.
enjoy ♥

Georgie Love said...

That's such wonderful news! Well, about the baby anyway. I had a yuck 13 or so weeks with baby 2 so I can empathise, but it certainly wasn't as bad as all that, you poor little dove.

But otherwise, YAY!

Kate said...

Yahoooooo!!!! Every time I've read you talking about how sleepy you are I have wanted to ask. Now we know and can watch excitedly as your bump grows. Huge congratulations to you and the mister.

A Life So Peachy said...

Huge congrats tina & hubby! I saw a comment over on georgie love yesterday... something about a pregnancy ball and wondered if something was going on :) Hope you feel better soon & get enjoy showing off your growing bump!

Kate Moore said...

Yay to the bump. Not so yay to the retching. Hope it goes a little more smoothly very soon.

Jodie said...

Congrats! That's exciting news. Hope you start to feel better better soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh Congratulations !!!!
I was getting a bit worried about you being poorly !
I hope you start feeling better soon. At least it's good weather for staying indoors.

Tania said...

So weird how such a sweet looking mini-bump could inspire such grandiose retching. Well that's the impression I'm getting anyway - you poor poppet! But heartiest congratulatories to you and the Mr. May the next six months be all about the GLOW.